Who We Are
We are a product of 10 years of combined experience in Strategy Consulting, Entrepreneurship Development, Civil Society & Nonprofit Sector, Personal Leadership, and Public Speaking with an application of Design and Systems Thinking approach to problem-solving.
We are a management consulting firm that reconciles the concepts of Design Thinking, Competitive Strategy and Business Model Innovation with Economic Theories to help Businesses gain Competitive Advantage in ever changing Market Environments.
Challenges We Solve
- Planning for the future
- Restructuring and Reshaping Organizations
- Navigating Disruption & Change
- Building Engaged Teams
- Consulting – BCI’s goal is to work side by side with any organization to help them gain competitive advantage in ever changing market environments while aligning with the organization’s strategic vision and mission.
- Facilitation – BCI offers expert facilitation programs designed to help team work better together to solve problems, execute strategies, and increase productivity.
- Training & Workshops – BCI offers hands-on training experiences for executives, managers and the entire organization to develop leaders and high performing teams. Our engaging customizable training programs and workshops are designed to increase efficiency, productivity, and overall profitability and returns for companies and institutions in any industry and sector.
- Coaching – BCI works side by side with leaders from all industries and sectors helping them strengthen the skills needed to be more effective.
- Keynotes – Need an impactful keynote speech delivered at your organization, event or conference? BCI’s founder and CEO Kgadi Mmanakana offers engaging and insightful keynote speeches tailored specifically for your organization. We’ll work together to identify your keynote needs so we can deliver a meaningful message to your team. The keynotes are in areas of Leadership & Transformation, Disruption & Competition, Entrepreneurship Development & Innovation.
How We Do It
|We Develop Leaders||We Position Organizations to Lead Change|
Operating Model Design
CSI & NPO Consulting